Next week I will be attending iConference 2013, hosted by the College of Information at the University of North Texas, and presented by the iSchools organization, a worldwide collective of 39 Information Schools. The theme of the conference is “Scholarship in Action: ”, and I will be participating in three activities in support of this […]
Tag Archives: iconference
- Washington Post Essay: Mark Zuckerberg’s theory of privacy February 6, 2014
- UW-Milwaukee invites applications and nominations for the position of Dean of the School of Information Studies December 2, 2013
- Introducing: The Zuckerberg Files October 25, 2013
- Ohio State University Library Colloquium: “Is Library User Privacy still Paramount in the 2.0 Era?” October 10, 2013
- Banned Books Week 2013: “How Libraries Fight for Free Speech, Freedom from Surveillance, & Democratic Values” August 21, 2013
- Call for Papers: The Digital Future of Education August 2, 2013
- michaelzimmer: UW-Milwaukee invites applications and nominations ...
- AndrewJReeve: RT @caparsons: Introducing: The Zuckerberg Files ...
- caparsons: Introducing: The Zuckerberg Files http://t.co/ylI...
- internetvslaw: \"Introducing: The Zuckerberg Files\" http://t.co/...
- DominiqueVanpee: RT @jafurtado: Introducing: The Zuckerberg Files, ...
- mezgravis: Introducing: The Zuckerberg Files, by Michael Zimm...
4th Amendment Academic AOIR AOL Behavioral targeting Blogging Cellphones China CIPR Conferences Contextual Integrity Data Aggregation Ethics Facebook Google Google Book Search GPS Information ethics Intellectual freedom Intellectual Privacy Internet ISP Law Library & Information Science Locational privacy Microsoft Online Privacy Personalized Search Privacy Privacy in Public Privacy on the Roads Publications Research ethics RFID Search Engine Bias Search Engines Search privacy Social media SOIS Surveillance Technology & Society UW-Milwaukee Values in Design Web 2.0 Yahoo
- RT @TexasLRev: SL: huge amount of data moving across the internet is video (Netflix) so "low" percentage of data collection is misleading #… 5 hours ago retweeted via TexasLRev
- RT @PrivacyMemes: U.S. Department of Education Issues Guidance to Protect Student Privacy Online http://t.co/NLKwMeyohl #privacy 5 hours ago retweeted via PrivacyMemes
- Edward Snowden to Talk Privacy With the Tech Community at SXSW -- https://t.co/IRwSZxB52C via @aclu #privacy #surveillance #snowden 2 days ago
- RT @data_society: On 3/17, we'll be co-hosting Social, Cultural & Ethical Dimensions Of 'Big Data' w/ @WhiteHouseOSTP & NYU ILI. RSVP: http… 3 days ago retweeted via data_society
- When you hear the term "internet ethics", what do you think of? #InternetEthics 3 days ago