In its continued support of Open Access as a new norm in scholarship and research, the UW-Milwaukee Open Access Task Force invites the campus community to join us for a day of open access activities: keynote talk featuring Dr. Victoria Stodden professional panel discussion on open access on campus launch of the new UWM Digital […]
Tag Archives: uwm
- Information Society Series: Pirate Politics, by Patrick Burkart April 7, 2014
- Washington Post Essay: Mark Zuckerberg’s theory of privacy February 6, 2014
- UW-Milwaukee invites applications and nominations for the position of Dean of the School of Information Studies December 2, 2013
- Introducing: The Zuckerberg Files October 25, 2013
- Ohio State University Library Colloquium: “Is Library User Privacy still Paramount in the 2.0 Era?” October 10, 2013
- Banned Books Week 2013: “How Libraries Fight for Free Speech, Freedom from Surveillance, & Democratic Values” August 21, 2013
- thorlaug: Information Society Series: Pirate Politics, by @p...
- sfmnemonic: RT @michaelzimmer: New book in MIT Press Informati...
- mediamorphis: This new book by @pburkart looks good, Pirate Poli...
- LauraDeNardis: RT @michaelzimmer: New book in MIT Press Informati...
- macsithigh: \"Information Society Series: Pirate Politics, by ...
- mediamorphis: RT @michaelzimmer: New book in MIT Press Informati...
4th Amendment Academic AOIR AOL Behavioral targeting Blogging Cellphones China CIPR Conferences Contextual Integrity Data Aggregation Ethics Facebook Google Google Book Search GPS Information ethics Intellectual freedom Intellectual Privacy Internet ISP Law Library & Information Science Locational privacy Microsoft Online Privacy Personalized Search Privacy Privacy in Public Privacy on the Roads Publications Research ethics RFID Search Engine Bias Search Engines Search privacy Social media SOIS Surveillance Technology & Society UW-Milwaukee Values in Design Web 2.0 Yahoo
- Web Tracking Advances Beat Privacy Defenses - InformationWeek http://t.co/9ZIfK7C0o7 #privacy 3 hours ago
- Georgetown Law Launches New Center on Privacy and Technology http://t.co/y8vK2C9EiO #privacy 3 hours ago
- Black Hat presentation on TOR suddenly cancelled http://t.co/hyY4fLBR5Y via @pcworld #privacy 7 hours ago
- RT @phdcomics: Your Writing Progress: http://t.co/509EttZK1r via @AcademicsSay http://t.co/yrp5WmnYTz 5 days ago retweeted via phdcomics
- Google nixes real-name policy for Google+ http://t.co/S3dhwqODEL via @pcworld #privacy 6 days ago